There has never been a more exciting time to join the property industry in Brighton.
Due to an increase in hybrid working, people from London are moving to the South Coast, meaning property prices have increased and the industry is booming.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Trainee Property Sales Assistant.
£20,000 – £25,000
You don’t need to have property experience, but experience in a customer facing role such as retail/hospitality is essential.
Recent graduates who are keen to join the property industry will also be considered.
You must be able to drive.
A car will be provided, or you can use your own - this can be negotiated.
Working 5 days across Monday – Saturday. You must be prepared to work a couple of Saturdays a month and have a day off during the week.
Key duties will include:
- Welcoming and registering potential buyers on the database
- Finding out potential buyers' requirements and recommending properties accordingly
- Anwering the office phone and providing excellent customer service
- Diary management
- Advertising properties for sale on the company website, Rightmove, Zoopla, etc
- Booking in viewings with potential buyers
- Showing people around properties in Brighton - from £300k flats to £1.5 million houses
- Answering enquiries face to face, over the phone, and by email
- Preparing property brochures with key features to highlight to buyers
- Negotiating offers on properties
- Providing feedback from viewings to property sellers
- Giving people keys to their new properties once the sale is complete
- Chasing solicitors for relevant legal documents
- General office administration
This opportunity in an expanding business offers great prospects for the right candidate.
Please apply today and we will be in touch. Or call Ana at Red Robin Recruitment for more information.
Please note we are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy