We have an exciting opportunity for a driven and confident communicator to join an award winning Recruitment Consultancy in Brighton.
No previous experience in the Recruitment industry needed as full training will be provided.
Previous experience in a sales / telesales environment is beneficial but other backgrounds will also be considered.
Salary circa £22,000 plus commission
Our client specialises in Technology and Business Services Recruitment and is very well respected in the industry.
They pride themselves on their integrity and quality and always aim to develop meaningful working relationships with clients and candidates alike.
About the role:
You will be responsible for the generation and management of candidates.
You will work closely with the Recruitment Consultants and use several methods to source candidates, including searching job boards, writing job adverts, cold calling the database, and seeking referrals.
You will manage the candidates through the recruitment process, and this will include meeting them, creating CVs, helping them prepare for interviews and managing the offer process.
- Sourcing candidates via methods mentioned above
- Meeting prospective candidates and assessing their suitability
- Checking candidates are eligible to work in the UK
- Managing the candidate through the recruitment process including offer stage
- Building relationships with candidates
- Ensuring company database is kept updated with accurate information
- Representing company at networking events
- Email correspondence with candidates and other stakeholders
- Use of social media including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Writing job adverts for clients
- Any other duties as requested
If you're hardworking, self motivated, and looking for a career path that will challenge you and reward your hard work, then Recruitment might be for you.
For more information please apply or contact Ana at Red Robin Recruitment
Please note we are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy