We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join a progressive, innovative, and well established Recruitment Consultancy in Brighton.
They have an exceptional culture and are enjoying rapid growth.
If you're motivated to further your skills and join a company that will offer you fantastic growth and development opportunities, this might be the right position for you.
Salary up to £40k.
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm.
Lovely central Brighton office.
Previous experience in Ops Management in Recruitment or in a fast paced commercial environment needed
As Operations Manager you will be running the day to day office and operations function of the business, ensuring everything is running smoothly.
You'll be part of a fun, professional, and talented team in a company that values team ethic and development.
- On-boarding and off-boarding new starters and being their point of contact for enquiries
- Assisting the Finance team in running the payroll process
- Producing presentations for Directors
- Forecasting company performance
- Office management duties, including the day to day running of business operations and maintaining office supply levels
- Running the compliance function
- Being in charge of company’s social media and producing content to post regularly
- Organising company/team events
- Assisting with the setup of new offices
This is an exciting opportunity for someone in Recruitment / Business Operations to take the next step in their career.
You'll be offered an excellent team to work alongside of, and future development opportunities.
Please apply today and we will be in touch.
Please note we are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy