We are working with a software company in Brighton, who offer a cloud-based solution for route planning optimisation to over 650 businesses worldwide, including clients such as Sofology and Pret.
Their software uses algorithms and AI to optimise routes beyond the capabilities of what Google Maps can offer, saving time and effort in managing businesses' delivery operations.
They started in 2012 and since then have gone from strength to strength.
They are looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to join their industry-leading team.
Salary £26,000 - £30,000
Central Brighton office
Hybrid working (2/3 days in the office, but there is flexibility around this, depending on your location)
They are a supportive company and understand the need for a good work life balance.
They have a spacious, open plan office equipped with TV, video games, pool table, and pub lunches as a way to treat the team.
You’ll be working closely with technical architects and the development team to rationalise and influence application configuration management.
As well as helping the production support team by giving them the monitoring and reporting tools they need to do their job.
- Perform standard systems administrative tasks
- Working with infrastructure providers to ensure infrastructure is monitored, maintained, and patched appropriately
- Creation of new systems and accounts to ensure they can be used and supported by the support team and troubleshooting of issues
- Review existing technologies and suggest improvements
- Assist developers with new system configuration ready for product testing/launch
- Maintain and add to library of “infrastructure as code” scripts
- Review code written by internal and external developers, assessing it for suitability and conformance to best practice coding conventions
This is an incredible opportunity to join a market leading company with a supportive and dynamic work environment and develop your experience!
Please apply today or contact Ana at Red Robin Recruitment for more information
Please note we are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy