Our client in Hove is in education tech and they are looking for a forward thinking Sales Consultant to join the team.
Salary - up to £35k plus commission
Hours of work:
Monday – Friday
9.00am – 5.30pm. Occasional work and travel outside of these hours will be required.
Hybrid working arrangement
This is a market-leading professional learning platform used by teachers worldwide to enhance professional development and learner outcomes.
We are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to work for the business development function, who is motivated to succeed and realise the potential for expansion of their market reach.
The ideal candidate will be professional, target driven, collaborative and adaptable, with excellent communication skills at all levels both inside and outside of the business.
This role includes sales responsibilities within our regional sales team, focused primarily on the UK market and some international target markets.
They will be working closely cross-functionally (with the telemarketing, marketing and account management teams) for effective pipeline management and target achievement.
Core responsibilities include:
- Effectively present our proposition and key product features and benefits to prospective customers in online and face to face meetings
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and challenges in order to provide personalized assistance throughout the consultative sales process
- Meet agreed KPIs and sales targets on a consistent basis
- Keep up with market trends, provide insight, and take initiative
- Provide quality consultative support to customer schools, foster collaboration and generate referrals
- Gather customer feedback to help improve and enhance our offerings
The right candidate will:
- Have at least two years’ experience in a consultative sales environment
- Be self-sufficient, organised and able to manage own workload
- Be confident and articulate in all methods of communication with good writing skills
- Be adaptable, a quick learner and committed to ongoing learning and professional development
- Be able to collate and interpret data to effectively update, analyse and interpret our CRM database
- Experience in the education sector will be an advantage
Please note we are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy