We are looking for a confident individual with strong communication skills to join a very well established Estate Agency in Brighton.
As a Property Viewing Guide, you will be an important point of contact for people looking to purchase a property. You'll be accompanying them on viewings of the properties and ensuring they have a good experience with the Agency.
No previous experience in property sector needed
Salary £9ph - £10ph
You must have your own car
Full time or part time hours available
Full time - Monday to Friday plus every other Saturday. When you work a Saturday you will get a day off in the week
Part time - very flexible, ideally a minimum of 20-25 hours spread over 4 days a week, including every other Saturday
This is a great opportunity for a people person with a passion for property looking to break into the sector, either on a full time basis or working part time around existing commitments, ie school runs.
Key duties will include:
- Showing properties to prospective buyers
- Gathering feedback on properties and passing it back to the vendors
- Booking in property viewings
- Pointing out positive attributes and benefits of the properties
- Building relationships with customers looking to buy or sell a property
- Diary management
- Hosting open houses events to attract buyers
- Providing excellent customer service to prospective buyers
- Understanding the type of properties customers are looking for and showing them suitable options
- Providing support with general administration duties
This is an amazing opportunity to join a friendly team in the thriving Brighton and Hove property market.
Please apply today or call Ana at Red Robin Recruitment for more information.
Please note we are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy